One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

It Is Coming.....OH MY!!!

The year 2011 is coming to an end and 2012 is getting ready to start. Of course there is a big hype about Dec 21, 2012 being the end of the world... Here is what I think... It is the millennium all over again!!!


I don't think zombies are going to try and eat us, I don't think California is going to break off into the ocean, I don't think Jesus is coming back on that day, and I don't think the apocalypse is gonna happen on that day. I do think... Jesus will come back some day and the world will end one day.


A lot of being put on the Mayan calendar predicting the "end of the world". However, the Mayan's actually just predicted something bad happening but the world would continue. The Mayan's think the world will always continue but something big will happen on Dec. 21, 2012. Personally I don't put much faith in the Mayan's because even the Bible says NO ONE will know the day Jesus is coming back.


So, I welcome 2012 and I look forward to another year on earth to watch my son grow up. If the world does end of Dec. 21, 2012... well... I will be happy to see my God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment