One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Life Isn't Over Until We Stop Breathing


Every day we wake up we are living. Schedules continue every day. Wake up, get the kid ready for school, go to work, get home, go to bed, do it all again... Welcome to life as most of us know it. Of course we try to break out of the mundane on occasion by taking vacations or just relaxing. For me every day is different.

The calls I get at work are never the same ones I recieved the day before. The things my son says are never the same as what he said the day before. Little changes in the days are a reminder that we are still living. Time seems to speed past. We are not statues watching the world go by, we are the people making the world go. Every one has their own purpose in this world. Life is not over until we stop breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment