One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tis the Season

Holy shananagins!! Four days straight of family Christmas stuff!! My 4 year old son has so many toys from everyone else! We only get him three gifts every year because "Jesus only got 3 for his birthday" :)

So, this year it is Buzz, Woody/Bullseye, and this giant marble race. Of course my husband could not wait to open the marble race so he could play with it, so my son got it tonight before I left for work. As I was leaving they were still putting it together, but most of it was done. I texted my husband to see if my son liked his new gift and his response "good". Gee thanks for the detailed information babe.... Here they are before I left!



So, after I get off work at 2am I have to put the other two presents under the tree and stuff the stockings. Yes... I am sorry... there is no Santa... or he doesn't come to my house and makes me spend my own money on presents! Thankfully we only have our own Christmas tomorrow then the in-laws are bringing over more presents for my son. He is certainly spoiled rotten!!!!!

I am ready for the craziness of Christmas to be OVER!! It is crazy how ever year it becomes less about family and more about presents... I really enjoy the family time but when everything is scheduled for the same day we only have about 1 hour with each part of the family, then it is on to the next one. For me, everything is cut a bit shorter because I work evenings. But hey someone has to answer 9-1-1 on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment