One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Click, click, click

Being the creative little soul that I am I have been dabbling in photography for a time now. However, I have now decided to take it up a notch. I have started my own website. Yes, that is what I said my own website.

I am not your average photographer. You will not see very many pictures of families, or children on my page. Looking for the beauty in nature is more my thing. When I say beauty I don't mean gorgeous views from mountain tops, although there may be a few, I am talking about the everyday things we see. I tend to look at things in a different way than most.

Some people see trees and walk on by. I see trees and think about a lovely they are as the rays of sun passes through the leaves. Yeah... I am one of those "hippie" types. But anyway I just wanted to share my photography page on here. So below you will find the link. Check it out if you want, if you dont want to than don't....


http://mrsjuliabentley.wix.com/jbphotography#



There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.”
Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment