One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

All Packed Up!

http://www.haitianchristianmission.org/

The above is a website you can go to and see where we will be staying. There are not any photos of the rooms or the buildling but it will give you an idea of what is going on. Also, when you look at the event calendar you will see "forest park church" that is church I am going with!!!

I am getting sooo excited about going to Haiti I actually packed my bag today! Yes, I am that crazy!!! I have just about everything packed except for socks, bandanas, and the fan I ordered. The fan I ordered in a little 5 inch battery operated fan! Pretty stoked about that too!

I am so ready for this experience and ready to be humbled by God. Now, as I look at my life I wonder why I needed to get that shirt, those pants, those shoes...but I don't stop myself. Instead, I continue to stock up on material things I do not need. Can Haiti help me change my ways???

I say I am going to Haiti to help the Haitian people and I am...but I also think they will help me.

1 comment:

  1. It is true that we all rely on too many material things and are always wanting for more. We should be happy with what we have and be happy that we have our families in our lives who love us and would help us in any way needed. God always provides what we need even if it isn't what WE think we need. Love you and am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete