One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Haiti Change/Update

I recently recieved the following from Rebecca (who is also going to Haiti)

"Also, our trip has been changed just a little. Not dates or where we're staying, but what we're doing while we're down there. We will only be doing 4-5 days of surgery. We plan to go up to a village in the mountains and deliver rice and beans, toothbrushes and tooth paste, and maybe do a craft with the kids. Also, we will be doing VBS or something similar for the kids on the Tuesday or Wednesday we're there."

So, I am pretty stoked about this! Going to the moutain villages!! AWESOME!!! Being with the kids doing VBS...also awesome!! I am so blessed by God to have a mother who will keep my son while I am gone! And so blessed to be able to take this trip in the first place!!! We have such an awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment