One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Ugly Red Bumps!!!

I have managed to get hives...great!! I bought this new body was from bath and body..smelled so good just had to have it. Material things right??? Guess I learned my lesson. I am now broke out in hives from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Yes, even the soles of my feet are swollen it is like walking on balloons.

So, I have tried taking Benadryl, and Claritin, nothing has helped. I thought, hey try a shot!! Was pretty stoked about this whole get a shot in the booty and they go away. Well...since I have not finished getting all my vaccinations for Haiti and I am going to get my typhoid vaccination on Wednesday so I cannot have anything else. If I did get the steroid shot there is a possibility the vaccination would not take or it would give me typhoid. NO THANKS!!!

Here I am itching, red, and miserable and not able to do anything about it…….. *BOO*

No comments:

Post a Comment