One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Relay for Life

So, it is getting to be the time for Relay for Life. I am looking forward to getting to know more SURVIVORS!! As you would know my preacher's wife Lisa recently passed away from lung cancer and our church is putting together a team called "Lisa's Zebras" so participate in the Relay for Life.

In 2005 I lost my paternal grandfather to lung cancer also. Relay for Life is done to help raise money for cancer research! What we have now in painful chemo treatments. A friend of mine is currently battling bone cancer and she has some days where she cannot get out of bed to spend time with her children. Supporting finding the cure for cancer is very dear to my heart. If anyone wants to help that would be so awesome!!!
http://www.relayforlife.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment