One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard..Haiti Delays

Well, we have experienced our Kansas blizzard! We have about a foot of snow, with drifts that are 4 and 5 ft tall! Crazyness!!!

So, this afternoon I recieved a text saying our flight was cancelled and they were getting with a travel agent to try and figure something out. We were going to try and leave Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. However, I just checked the flight and it is no longer cancelled. Now it is scheduled to leave on time thursday.

Dowfall...the interstate we have to take to the airport is shut down. The have National Guard on the interstate trying to get people out of thier cars right now!!! So.....we were going to leave tomorrow night and stay in a hotel so we would be rested and ready for our flight. Since the interstate is now shut down we are praying hard that it will reopen and everything will be back on schedule!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment