One word cannot describe who I am. I am very complex but simple, loud but quiet... I am a constant contradiction to myself.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Scary Trip!!!

So, we left Joplin, MO today around 2:40 then arrived in Tulsa, OK about 3 hrs later...During the trip we spun out and ran into a snow bank on I-44. That was super scary! I really thought we were going to roll over, it felt like the bus was up on two wheels! WOW! Then we located the hotel, and couldn't get up the hill to the hotel. So, we tried another hill and got stuck in the ditch...fun times!!!

Then we finally got our rooms, and decided to go eat dinner! We didn't want to get stuck again so we walked up the snow covered road to Dennys! Love me some Dennys!!!!

Now, we are back at the hotel, and it is time to get some sleep! I will be up about 4:30ish to get in the shower, get dressed, and be ready to leave at 5 for Miami. Then from Miami to Haiti...WOOT WOOT!

Please pray for our team as we start this journey! Pray that God will work through all of us and let His light shine through us! For our God is such an amazing, wonderful God. He gives us so much in the world, and it is time to give some back.

No comments:

Post a Comment